Florida is a melting pot of different cultures, and thanks to that we are constantly learning new traditions brought to the United States by other countries. One of the things that has been gaining popularity is Hookah Bars and Cafes.
History
Hookah is an authentic eastern water pipe. Depending on the region it has many different names like: Shisha, Sheesha, Nargeela, Argeela, and Nargile. Although there were a lot of countries that played a hand in making it popular, the main countries that played a part in the origin of the hookah are India, Iran, Egypt, and Syria. Hookah smoking has become an integral part of Middle Eastern culture up until today. Although every country maintains its originality, the purpose of smoking a hookah is the same: harmony and relaxation.
At first, the hookah was made out of a coconut shell, but it was believed to be bad for your health. It eventually became very popular in coffee shops in the country of Turkey during the 17th century. It was there that it completed its revolution. A new system, which included a glass vase filled with water, was introduced and a similar set up is used today.
Westernization
While smoking hookah was introduced in the U.S. in the 1960's, this ancient practice only began to become popular in mainstream America in the last several years. Hookah bars are especially popular around college campuses. Not too long ago, hookah tobacco could only be found in Arabic grocery stores and specialty smoke shops, and the selection was limited. Today's hookah smoker has dozens of brands of hookah tobacco to choose from in hundreds of different flavors.
Flavors of Today
A lot of avid smokers still prefer the original Turkish Tobacco and its strong flavors, but other types of flavored tobacco seem to be the most popular in the United States. Hookah tobacco, most commonly known as Shisha, is made from tobamel, a kind of tobacco leaf with honey and fruit pulp. This allows for manufacturers to produce a plethora of flavors. Some of the most common include: apple, cherry, apricot, watermelon, vanilla, honey, and licorice. Other extreme flavors like lemon-cola, cappuccino, and jasmine are also available. Because the mixture is dark and wet, hookah charcoals are used to keep it lit.
There has been a lot of research on hookah smoking, and, like any other tobacco product, it has health risks. Hookah smoking is still smoking and should not be consumed by adults over 18.

hookah lounge and id?
ReplyDeletepipe shops in tampa
Truly superb blog, I don’t have actual words to praise in regards for this
ReplyDeleteSmoke Hut
Can you please provide more information on this subject? BTW your blog is great. Cheers.
ReplyDeletevaporizer
Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.
ReplyDeletenollywood news
I visit your blog first time. Your way to presenting it awesome, continue the good work!
ReplyDeleteLoc Tran Comedy
Really very interesting and very valuable information about the The Los Angeles Film School nice work.
ReplyDeleteThe Los Angeles Film School
I am very amazed by the information of this blog and I am glad I had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
ReplyDeleteFinger Family 5 little Monkeys
I think most people would agree with your article. I am going to bookmark this web site so I can come back and read more articles. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletebaby songs
Your blog is awesome. You have shared very valuable information to us. Thank you so much for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteFinger Family Songs
I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!
ReplyDeleteTake care Baby twins
Great blog with a very interesting information about the show well done and keep posting.
ReplyDeleteFunny Chinese Videos 2017
Nice and useful information about entertainment. I really liked it.
ReplyDeleteGood work.
Hope Episodes 4